ScrapeBox is one of the most powerful tools in a link builder’s toolbox – if you know how to use it.
In this course, Tom English walks you through everything you need to know to build links with ScrapeBox, from guest post prospecting to broken link building and everything in-between.
In this course you’ll learn:
- What ScrapeBox is, how it works, and the main things to look out for within the tool.
- How to configure ScrapeBox’s settings, proxies, and black list before a scrape for the best results.
- The ins-and-outs of the ScrapeBox Harvester, including the settings you need to know and the differences between the Customer Harvester and the Detailed Harvester.
- How to narrow a list of thousands of sites down to just the quality leads that fit your niche and are worth reaching out to.
- How to use ScrapeBox for blogger outreach and guest post prospecting that drives results.
- Everything you need to know about the ScrapeBox add-ons that can help you take your prospecting to the next level, including the Backlink Checker, Link Extractor, Malware and Phishing Filter, Broken Links Checker, and Google Competition Finder.
- How ScrapeBox can help you quickly and easily find hundreds of potential broken link building prospects.
- Everything you need to know about two premium ScrapeBox add-ons that can be invaluable link prospecting tools: the Yellow Pages Scraper and Email Scraper Premium.
This eight-part video course teaches you everything you need to know to use Scrapebox to take your link building efforts to the next level.