Terms of Service
1. THESE TERMS. These are terms and conditions (the “Terms”) controlling the use of our site https://trafficthinktank.com (the “Site”) through which we supply services and digital content to you. Please read these terms carefully. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products and services to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss. You understand that by using our Site, you agree to these terms.
2. INFORMATION ABOUT US AND HOW TO CONTACT US.
2.1 Who we are. We are Rank, LLC, a Pennsylvania limited liability company d/b/a Traffic Think Tank (“TTT”, “our”, “us” or “we”), the operator of https://trafficthinktank.com also accessible as www.trafficthinktank.com (collectively, the “Site”). Our company mailing address is 212 Brown Street, 1B, Philadelphia PA 19123. TTT provides its clients with access to a private membership community comprised of other subscribers (the “Members”) focused on helping the client grow traffic to its website by providing: access to our private Slack channels; access to a private Member-only login area on our website providing Members with exclusive video content and learning materials; other digital content; and networking opportunities. Everything we offer on and through the Site to you shall be collectively referred to herein as the “Services”.
2.2 How to contact us. You can contact our customer service team by emailing us at email@example.com or by writing to us at: Traffic Think Tank, 212 Brown Street, 1B, Philadelphia PA 19123.
2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provide to us.
3. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU.
Please note that we offer the Site “AS IS” and without warranties. If you are registering an account or using the Site on behalf of an individual or entity other than yourself, you represent that you are authorized by such individual or entity to accept these Terms on such individual’s or entity’s behalf.
3.2.1 Technical Support. TTT shall provide technical support to you as necessary for you to access our Services as a Subscriber.
3.2.2 Term, Price, Payment, Cancellation, and Refunds. Your access to the Services commences when you pay the fee resulting from you order as set forth on our Site and become a Subscriber. TTT uses a third-party payment processer and does not have access to your payment information and does not store details of client payments. Due to the nature of the content, and all content being available upon becoming a Subscriber, there are no refunds.
3.3 Expectations. You acknowledge and agree that in providing the Services, TTT (i) does not recommend or endorse any Member, (ii) does not make any representations or warranties with respect to any Member’s advice or other Member input, (iii) does not make any representations or warranties including without limitation any representations or warranties of accuracy or completeness with respect to any content for which we provide You access including without limitation any video tutorials, webinars, process documents and templates, or (iv) does not make any representations or warranties regarding any party including any other Member with whom you choose to transact business through the Site.
3.4 Your Responsibilities. You are solely responsible for your subscription/account and the activity that occurs while signed into or while using your subscription/account. If you sign up for the Services, you will create a personalized account which includes a unique username and a password to access the Services and to receive messages from TTT. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. TTT will not be responsible for any liabilities, losses, or damages arising you of the unauthorized use of your computer (or any computing device) or your account.
3.5 Your Use and Restrictions. You are responsible for all use of the Site and for all use of your credentials, including use by others to whom you give your credentials. You may use the Site and the Services for lawful purposes only. You may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site or the Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any of the Services, user accounts, or computer systems or networks, through hacking, password mining or any other means. Without limiting any of the foregoing, you agree that you shall not (and you agree not to allow any third party to use your credentials to): copy, modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services; remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site and/or the Services or in or on any content or other material obtained via the Site and/or the Services; use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve or index any portion of the Site and/or the Services; reformat or frame any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site and/or the Services; create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses; collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited activities described in this paragraph; or use any means, including software means, to conduct web scraping of any portion of the Site, its content or materials and/or the Services.
3.6 Indemnification. You agree that TTT is not responsible for any harm that this Site or the Service may cause. Upon request by us, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, parent, other affiliated companies, suppliers, vendors, contractors, agents, successors, and assigns harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney’s fees, made by any third party that arise from or are related to (a) your access to the Site, (b) your use of the Services, or (c) the violation of these Terms or any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity, by you or any third party using your credentials.
3.7 Data. TTT is not responsible for any loss of data resulting from accidental or deliberate deletion, network or system outages, file corruption, or any other reasons. We also reserve the right to deny service to offenders of these guidelines and to terminate or deny service to anyone for any reason or no reason.
3.8 Electronic Notices and Agreements. Your use of this Site and/or registering for the Site or the Services constitutes your electronic signature to these Terms, which includes our Privacy and Cookie Policies, and your consent to enter into agreements with us.
3.9 Changes. We may change these Terms at any time, as we reasonably deem appropriate. Upon any change in these Terms, we will post the amended agreement on the Site and the date such amended agreement is effective. Your continued use of the Site and/or the Services following such posting shall constitute your affirmative acknowledgement of the Terms, the modification, and agreement to abide and be bound by the Terms, as amended. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms, including following any such modifications hereto, then you may not use the Site.
3. 10 Copyright and Limited Use. The Site and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by TTT, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site and the Services. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any portion of our Site, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this Site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you provide any other person with access to any part of the Site in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Site and the Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. All rights to the Site and the Services not expressly granted are reserved by TTT. Any use of the Site or the Services not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.
3.11 Trademarks. TTT’s name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of TTT or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of TTT. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
3.12 Disclaimer. If you believe that any material on the Site infringes upon any copyright, which you own or control, please contact TTT at: email@example.com.
3.13 Links from the Site. If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
4. OTHER TERMS
4.1 Geographic Restrictions. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our Site and Services for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY SITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER TTT NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TTT MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER TTT NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH TTT REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT ITS SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THESE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE ITEM OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TTT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
4.2 Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL TTT, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, ANY SITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER SITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
4.2 User Contributions
The Site may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services“) that allow users including Subscribers to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post“) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions“) on or through the Site.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms of Service.
Any User Contribution you post to the Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Site, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose/according to your account settings.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms of Service.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not TTT, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness. We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Take any action with respect to any User Contribution that we deem necessary or appropriate in our sole discretion, including if we believe that such User Contribution violates the Terms of Service, including the Content Standards, infringes any intellectual property right or other right of any person or entity, threatens the personal safety of users of the Site or the public or could create liability for TTT.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Site or the Services.
- Terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Site or the Services for any or no reason, including without limitation, any violation of these Terms of Service.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Site. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS TTT AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY TTT DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER TTT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Site, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards (the “Content Standards”) apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services and all Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of TTT to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TTT, its affiliates, licensors and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms of Service or your use of the Site or the Services, including, but not limited to, your User Contributions, any use of the Site or the Service other than as expressly authorized in these Terms of Service.
At TTT’s sole discretion, it may require you to submit any disputes arising from the use of these Terms of Service or the Site or the Services, including disputes arising from or concerning their interpretation, violation, invalidity, non-performance, or termination, to final and binding arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the American Arbitration Association applying Pennsylvania law with a venue of Philadelphia.
4.5 Limitation on Time to File Claims. ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
4.6 Waiver and Severability No waiver of by TTT of any term or condition set forth in these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of TTT to assert a right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms of Service is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
4.7 Entire Agreement. The Terms of Service and the documents referenced herein constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and TTT with respect to the Site and supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Site or the Services.
Your comments and concerns.
This Site is operated by TTT.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to: email@example.com.
Last modified: November 14, 2019
Rank, LLC d/b/a Traffic Think Tank (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.trafficthinktank.com and any affiliate sites including social media outlets (our “Site“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Site.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Site.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from the Site, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and the Site.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
Authorized Users of the Site
This Site is offered and available to users subject to the Company’s Terms of Service, www.trafficthinktank.com/termsofservice, who are 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site and information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Site.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
- Your search queries on the Site.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. Your User Contributions may be accessible by the general public and are being disclosed at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Site.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Site may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Site. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Site and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account if applicable, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Site.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile if applicable.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
Do not submit your information if you do not want it collected, used and disclosed.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service, www.trafficthinktank.com/termsofservice or terms of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
Do not submit your information to us if you do not want it collected, used and disclosed.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, do not submit your information.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address and/or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or any other opt-out method we provide to you or at any other time by logging into the Site and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by emailing us at email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Site and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete your User Contributions from the Site, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Site users. Proper access and use of information provided on the Site, including User Contributions, is governed by our terms of service found at www.trafficthinktank.com/terms-conditions
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Any payment transactions will be encrypted.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Site visitors from the European Economic Area (EEA) should consider that many of our external third parties are based outside the EEA so the processing of your personal data will involve transfer of data outside the EEA. If we transfer personal data (including out of the EEA), we ensure a similar degree of protection afforded to ensuring the following safeguards is implemented: Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between Europe and the US. For further details, see Euro Commission: EU-US Privacy Shield below. The Company’s Privacy Shield Policy can be found below.
Privacy Shield Policy
TTT recognizes that the EEA has established strict protections regarding the handling of EEA Personal Data, including requirements to provide adequate protection for EEA Personal Data transferred outside of the EEA. To provide adequate protection for certain EEA Personal Data about consumers, corporate customers, clients, business partners, job applicants, employees received in the US, TTT has elected to self-certify to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework administered by the US Department of Commerce (“Privacy Shield”). TTT adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles of Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, and Recourse, Enforcement, and Liability.
For purposes of enforcing compliance with the Privacy Shield, TTT is subject to the investigatory and enforcement authority of the US Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the Privacy Shield, see the US Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website located at: https://www.privacyshield.gov. To review TTT’s representation on the Privacy Shield list, see the US Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield self-certification list.
Personal Data Collection and Use
Data Transfers to Third Parties
Third-Party Agents or Service Providers. We may transfer EEA Personal Data to our third-party agents or service providers who perform functions on our behalf. Where required by the Privacy Shield, we enter into written agreements with those third-party agents and service providers requiring them to provide the same level of protection the Privacy Shield requires and limiting their use of the data to the specified services provided on our behalf. We take reasonable and appropriate steps to ensure that third-party agents and service providers process EEA Personal Data in accordance with our Privacy Shield obligations and to stop and remediate any unauthorized processing. Under certain circumstances, we may remain liable for the acts of our third-party agents or service providers who perform services on our behalf for their handling of EEA Personal Data that we transfer to them.
Third-Party Data Controllers. In some cases, we may transfer EEA Personal Data to unaffiliated third-party data controllers. These third parties do not act as agents or service providers and are not performing functions on our behalf. We will only provide your EEA Personal Data to third-party data controllers where you have not opted-out of such disclosures, or in the case of sensitive EEA Personal Data, where you have opted-in if the Privacy Shield requires consent. We enter into written contracts with any unaffiliated third-party data controllers requiring them to provide the same level of protection for EEA Personal Data the Privacy Shield requires. We also limit their use of your EEA Personal Data so that it is consistent with any consent you have provided and with the notices you have received.
Disclosures for National Security or Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your EEA Personal Data in response to valid requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
TTT maintains reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect EEA Personal Data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction in accordance with the Privacy Shield.
You may have the right to access the EEA Personal Data that we hold about you and to request that we correct, amend, or delete it if it is inaccurate or processed in violation of the Privacy Shield. These access rights may not apply in some cases, including where providing access is unreasonably burdensome or expensive under the circumstances or where it would violate the rights of someone other than the individual requesting access. If you would like to request access to, correction, amendment, or deletion of your EEA Personal Data, you can submit a written request to the contact information provided below. We may request specific information from you to confirm your identity. In some circumstances we may charge a reasonable fee for access to your information.
Questions or Complaints
You can direct any questions or complaints about the use or disclosure of your EEA Personal Data to us at email@example.com. We will investigate and attempt to resolve any complaints or disputes regarding the use or disclosure of your EEA Personal Data within 45 days of receiving your complaint. For any unresolved complaints, we have agreed to cooperate with the EU data protection authorities. If you are unsatisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may contact the EU data protection authorities for further information and assistance.
Binding Arbitration You may have the option to select binding arbitration for the resolution of your complaint under certain circumstances, provided you have taken the following steps: (1) raised your compliant directly with us and provided us the opportunity to resolve the issue; (2) made use of the independent dispute resolution mechanism identified above; and (3) raised the issue through the relevant data protection authority and allowed the US Department of Commerce an opportunity to resolve the complaint at no cost to you. For more information on binding arbitration, see US Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield Framework: Annex I (Binding Arbitration).
If you have any questions about this Policy or would like to request access to your EEA Personal Data, please contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes To This Policy
We reserve the right to amend this Policy from time to time consistent with the Privacy Shield’s requirements.
Effective Date: November 14, 2019
Last modified: November 14, 2019
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
|__stripe_mid||Stripe||Used to process online payments for memberships.||1 year.|
|__stripe_sid||Stripe||Used to process online payments for memberships.||Expires at end of session.|
|LD_R||LeadDyno||Used to track affiliate marketing activity.||100 years.|
|LD_T||LeadDyno||Used to track affiliate marketing activity.||100 years.|
|LD_U||LeadDyno||Used to track affiliate marketing activity.||100 years.|
|LD_S||LeadDyno||Used to track affiliate marketing activity.||Expires at end of session.|
|_ga||Google Analytics||Used for tracking website analytics.||2 years.|
|_gcl_au||Google Analytics||Used for tracking website analytics.||90 days.|
|_gid||Google Analytics||Used for tracking website analytics.||24 hours.|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used for tracking website analytics.||Expires at end of session.|
|_fbp||Used for remarketing advertising on Facebook.||90 days.|
|fr||Used for remarketing advertising on Facebook.||90 days.|
|test_cookie||Google (Doubleclick)||Used for advertising through Google’s Doubleclick platform.||Expires at end of session.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.