Is Google Trends one of your go-to keyword research tools? You’re missing a trick if not. After all, this often-overlooked tool gives you access to keyword data straight from the horse’s mouth – and a sneak peek into Google’s Knowledge Graph.
In this three-part course, the brilliant Danielle Rohe walks you through…
What you might not know about google trends (but should)
In the first lesson, discover:
- Where Google Trends gets its data
- How its data is structured
- The difference between ‘Terms’ and ‘Topics’
Advanced Google Trends tips
Next, Danielle will turn you into a Trends power user. Learn:
- How search operators can help you unearth invaluable insights in Trends
- How to use Trends to identify Knowledge Graph entities – and see what Google thinks they’re related to
- Why Trends’ ‘Realtime search trends’ feature could be your secret newsjacking weapon
The Google Trends API
Last but not least, Danielle gives you an overview of how to use Pytrends – Trends’ unofficial API.